Microsoft SharePoint 2013:Edit a document in a document library
Editing a document in a document library
In the previous article we've learned how to create a document library. This article will show the way, how to edit a document in a document library in SharePoint 2013.
Documents library allows you to edit documents directly from SharePoint without downloading them.
- Login to your SharePoint 2013 Documents Library and select the document you want to edit.
- Select the document, click open menu, click Edit
- You will receive the warning message, click yes to proceed, then type your login credentials in the popup window
- You will see the new MS Word document enabled for editing, after editing click “save” button.
- Your document was successfully edited and saved to the documents library