Microsoft SharePoint 2013:Data import from Excel spreadsheet to SharePoint list
If you have data within Excel spreadsheet, and you want to share the data with your team you could use SharePoint to import information from spreadsheet into a SharePoint list. This article describes how to import Excel spreadsheet to SharePoint list.
- Login to your SharePoint site. Click Settings, click Site Content
- Click "Add an app"
- Type "excel" in the Find an app textbox. Click Import Spreadseet
- Type the name for the new list, description. Click Browse button and select your Excel spreadsheet file. Click Import button
- Select the Range type and select the range for the data. Click Import button
- Now you can see your new list with the data that was imported from Excel spreadsheet