Microsoft SharePoint 2013:Create a document library
This article describes how to create a Document Library in SharePoint 2013. Documents Library is one of the basic and most commonly used library templates. This library allows you to store and share documents with your colleagues.
- First you need to login to your SharePoint 2013 site.
- Then click Settings on the top right of the screen, and then select Site Content.
- Click Add an App
- Select Document Library app from the list,
- Type the name of your new library and click Ok. In this sample we call our library “Document Library - Sample”
- After that if we go to the Site Contents page, we will see the newly created Document Library.
- Click on it and you will see your library
Now you can start to work with your SharePoint 2013 Document library.
Want to know more? Learn how to create a new document from the document library in SharePoint 2013