Configuration Guides:Microsoft Exchange 2013:Automatic configuration guide for Outlook 2013
Automatic configuration guide for Outlook 2013
This guide will show you how to automatically configure Outlook 2013 with Exchange 2013.
- Click on Start and open the Control Panel.
- Click on Mail to open your Outlook settings.
- Click on Show profiles.
- Click on Add.
- Enter a name in the Profile name field and then click OK.
- Enter your credentials as shown in the screenshot and then click on Next
- When the Congratulations window appears, click on Finish
Please note that Autodiscover record is required to use automatic Outlook configuration. You can find the details how to setup autodiscover record for Exchange 2013 on the following page -Configuration Guides:Microsoft Exchange 2013:How to add an autodiscover record in a DNS